ERI TM 600
The First Preclinical Whole-body ERI Scanner
Combining many of our solutions, we have made our scanner the fastest and most sensitive device on the market
- Main magnet strength: 2,2mT
- Gradient strength: 1,3 mT/cm (13 G)
- Modulation amplitude: 5mT (50 G)
- Resonance frequency 575 MHZ
- Bore size: 34 mm
Dimentions and space requirements
- Main tower: H135 x W73 x D63cm
- Cooling tower: W110 x D84 x H180
- Minimum space requirements: 6 m2
- 16A type C, 3-phase power supply
The spatial resolution of up to 600µm ensures the best quality of image captures.
The 2-seconds examination guarantees obtaining a 3D spin probe distribution map (225 projections).
The detector, which has a diameter of 34mm, is large enough to easily fit a whole mouse or small rat.
The high sensitivity of the ERI TM 600 allows the use of a low concentration of a marker, which is beneficial for animals.
Simple and user-friendly software that is suitable even for inexperienced users.
Take up a new scientific challenge!
- Temperature control by integrated hot-air channels avoiding the side effect of the open airflow (dehydration of the eyes, contamination by pathogens) etc.
- Built-in integrated tubes for easy anaesthetic dose ended with a cone-shaped mouse head positioning system
- 34 mm diameter measurement bore dedicated to whole-body mouse examinatio
- High-resolution automatic bed positioning system gives full control of the distance to the detection area