ERI TM 600
The First Preclinical Whole-body ERI Scanner
Combining many of our solutions, we have made our scanner the fastest and most sensitive device on the market.
- Main magnet strength: 0.022T
- Gradient strength: 13 Gs/cm
- Modulation amplitude: 40 Gs
- Measurement volume: 20 cm3
- Bore size: 38 mm
- 16A type C, 3-phase power supply
- Room temperature below 24 oC
- Air cooling capacity for chiller 2,4kW
- Animal handling
- Work table
- 24" monitor
- Keyboard / mouse
- Main tower: H135xW73xD63cm
- Cooling tower: H135xW52xD70cm
- Minimum space requirements: 6 m2
Take up a new scientific challenge!
The spatial resolution of up to 600µm ensures the best quality of image captures.
The 2-seconds examination guarantees obtaining a 3D spin probe distribution map (225 projections).
The high sensitivity of the ERI TM 600 allows the use of a low concentration of a marker, which is beneficial for animals.
The detector, which has a diameter of 38mm, is large enough to easily fit a whole mouse or small rat.
Simple and user-friendly software that is suitable even for inexperienced users.