ERI TM 600
The First Preclinical Whole-body ERI Scanner
- Main magnet strength: 0.022T
- Gradient strength: 13 Gs/cm
- Modulation amplitude: 40 Gs
- Measurement volume: 20 cm3
- Bore size: 38 mm
- 16A type C, 3-phase power supply
- Room temperature below 24 oC
- Air cooling capacity for chiller 2,4kW
- Animal handling
- Work table
- 24" monitor
- Keyboard / mouse
- Main tower: H135xW73xD63cm
- Cooling tower: H135xW52xD70cm
- Minimum space requirements: 6 m2
Take up a new scientific challenge!
The ERI TM 600 scanner completely fulfils the needs of the client and it becomes a convenient tool for every scientist, which contributes to the rapid pace of a progress in research.
The 15-seconds examination guarantees obtaining a 3D spin probe distribution map.
The high sensitivity of the ERI TM 600 allows the use of a low concentration of a marker, which is beneficial for animals.